Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well....Hi!

Today school was very bad...I was very tired. :( Also yesterday...rather every day I think. xD
I woke up 6 o´clock respectively a few minutes past...Then I was in the bathroom and I get dressed. ^^
After that I had to go to bus...The best of this fact is that´s going warmer now and the spring starts slowly, also when there still lies some snow hills.
After school I went home and ate some fish fingers ^^ with potatoe mash...I also eat tomato ketchup to it...xD but only to the fish fingers.
Then I did some homework and after this I chatted a little bit with my friends. Now I will slowly go to bed xD

Yesterday nothing was interesting but Comenius project where we get a surprise of the Bulgarian Comenius members...it was very funny and we racked our brains to find out what these things are for....well they are called Martenitsi...after a short time of thinking we solved the secret. ^^ they stand for health, good spirit and proliferation.

Well...I think it´s enough for now. :D

2 comments:

  1. Is it our bracelet?!... it's beautiful and I didn't know what was his meaning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proliferation? Well that's one way of saying it. Great blog, I have enjoyed reading it, a few more photos would be nice!

    ReplyDelete